Mad Mischief illustrates one woman’s incredible journey to the heart of her own darkness and back again to the light of her soul. As we bring this year to a close, we can take this opportunity to look at our own epic journeys of the past year and reflect on them, to garner their wisdom, and hopefully live a life of greater light in the new year. Here are some questions I invite to contemplate on as your bring in your new year. And I really invite you to grab a cup of tea, light a candle, and take your time considering these questions:
- What new things did you discover about yourself?
- What advice would you give your early-2021 self if you could?
- Did any parts of your self or your life do a complete 180 this year?
- What one thing would you do differently and why?
- What was the best gift you received?
- How/In what ways did your relationships evolve?
- Which worries turned out to be completely unnecessary?
- If someone wrote a book about your life in 2021, what kind of genre would it be? A comedy, love story, drama, film noir or something else?
- What, or who, are you most thankful for?
- What do you want the overarching theme for your 2022 to be?
Happy Contemplating & Happy New Year!